May Classes: These classes have flexible attendance: buy a class card and attend any session that works for your calendar! This class is safe for all levels: whether you’re a total beginner, haven’t gotten to the mat in a while, or have a regular practice.
4 Saturdays / May 2nd – May 23rd / 11-12pm
4 Tuesdays / May 5th – May 23rd / 9-10am
4 Thursdays / May 8th – May 26th / 10-11am
Join one of the all levels Gentle Flow Yoga classes and explore:
- Breath awareness and breathing exercises
- The connection between movement and breath
- Stable alignment in classic poses, modified for your personal anatomy
- Safe and fun transitions throughout gentle sequencing
- The philosophy of yoga
- Taking yoga off the mat into your everyday routine
Show up in whatever state you’re in, and be guided through an accessible fun sequence designed to connect mind, body, and spirit. Blocks and straps provided, and some extra mats available as well.
Where: Wallingford Presbyterian Church 110 E. Brookhaven Road
Wallingford, PA 19086 Free Parking on the premises
12 classes for $120, 8 classes for $100, 4 classes for $55, drop in for $15