Ann and Brian Jeans formed Team Sun Wellness in 2015, joining forces to help people of all ages and walks of life take care of themselves through mindful movement and focused breathing. They first met over twenty-five years ago on the banks of the Mississippi River in St. Paul, MN as bright-eyed and bushy-tailed students at Macalaster College. Their subsequent paths were professionally and geographically very distinct, but they reconnected twenty years later in Philly while certifying as yoga teachers. Their shared understanding of self-care and work-life balance, particularly in the corporate space, inspired the Team Sun partnership.
Ann MacMullan Jeans is a certified yoga instructor (RYT-200) and believes in the healing power of yoga and meditation for everyone, no matter what age, level of fitness, or life circumstance. Ann has also completed Adaptive Yoga Teacher Training and Trauma Informed Yoga Training.
Brian Jeans is a certified yoga instructor (RYT-200), breathing coach and is completing his PhD in Educational Psychology focused on the characteristics of student-teacher relationships in challenging learning environments.
Ann and Brian are insured and registered with Yoga Alliance. They both have completed the foundational 8-week program at Penn Medicine’s Penn Program for Mindfulness, and regularly practice yoga and meditation.
Our clients include:
- Housing Alliance of Delaware – Recharge Your Workplace
- LexisNexis Risk Solutions – Corporate Group Yoga
- CALM for Educators Program in Red Clay School District in Wilmington, DE
- WSCC – Wallingford Swarthmore Community Classes
- Wesley Enhanced Living at Upper Moreland
- Wesley Enhanced Living at Burholme
- Paul’s Run Retirement Community
- Plush Mills Senior Living
- Private clients in the Philadelphia, Main Line, and Wallingford-Swarthmore areas
Team Sun Wellness – email: firstname.lastname@example.org