Team Sun Wellness was formed in 2015 to help people of all ages and walks of life take care of themselves through mindful movement and focused breathing. While we are located in the Philadelphia area, we can work virtually with clients nationally and globally.
Ann Grace MacMullan is a certified yoga instructor (E-RYT 200, RYT 500) and believes in the therapeutic value of yoga and meditation for everyone, no matter what age, level of fitness, or life circumstance. She has been sharing the gift of yoga in community, corporate, private, and healthcare settings since 2015, and is currently pursuing her IAYT-850hr certification in Yoga Therapy. In addition she is a certified Level One Breath Coach. Reach her directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Brian Jeans is a certified yoga instructor (RYT-200) and learning psychologist (PhD, Educational Psychology) with a passion for connecting mind, heart and body to regulate emotion, reduce stress and build safe inclusive learning spaces. He is also a Philly Reading Coach, helping kids in underserved communities build literacy and social emotional skills. He has been teaching yoga and meditation in corporate, educational and healthcare settings since 2015. Email: email@example.com.
Ann and Brian are fully insured, and registered with Yoga Alliance. They have completed the foundational 8-week program at Penn Medicine’s Penn Program for Mindfulness, are trained in the American Heart Association’s Heartsaver First Aid and CPR, and regularly practice yoga and meditation. Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Community group classes- Swarthmore and Wallingford, PA
- Private clients in the Philadelphia, Main Line, and Wallingford-Swarthmore areas
- WSCC – Wallingford Swarthmore Community Classes
- Paul’s Run Retirement Community
- Plush Mills Senior LivingSouthern New Jersey Perinatal Cooperative – Wellness Retreat 2019, 2020
- Hogan Lovells Philadelphia – Corporate Mindfulness
- Housing Alliance of Delaware – Recharge Your Workplace
- LexisNexis Risk Solutions – Corporate Group Yoga
- DiSilvestro Playground – Community Classes
- Wesley Enhanced Living at Upper Moreland, Pennypack, Burholme
- Wellington at Hershey’s Mill
- CALM for Educators Program in Red Clay School District in Wilmington, DE
We love our students. Whether it’s mat yoga, chair yoga, workplace wellness or mindfulness meditation, the effort they bring to each session is truly humbling and inspiring! We continue to highlight our own students in an effort to shine light on regular people doing yoga. Meet some of our students!
“I really want you to know what an exceptional yoga teacher you are. Today, again, I felt really heard and cared for. It’s a skill that you have that is posed by truly effective healers, very rare. I feel so happy that I found you.”-Lee Ann B., Group Gentle Yoga Classes and Private Instruction