Team Sun Wellness was formed in 2015 to help people of all ages and walks of life take care of themselves through mindful movement and focused breathing.
Ann Grace MacMullan is a certified yoga instructor (E-RYT 200) and believes in the healing power of yoga and meditation for everyone, no matter what age, level of fitness, or life circumstance. Ann is Registered to teach Yoga for Osteoporosis through Dr. Loren Fishman, MD. She is currently pursuing her E-RYT 500 and C-IAYT, certification in Yoga Therapy.
Brian Jeans is a certified yoga instructor (RYT-200) and is completing his PhD in Educational Psychology focused on the characteristics of student-teacher relationships in challenging learning environments.He is also a Philly Reading Coach and Philly Reading Captain, bringing literacy to kids in underserved neighborhoods in Philly.
Ann and Brian are insured and registered with Yoga Alliance. They both have completed the foundational 8-week program at Penn Medicine’s Penn Program for Mindfulness, are trained in the American Heart Association’s Heartsaver First Aid and CPR, and regularly practice yoga and meditation.
- Southern New Jersey Perinatal Cooperative – Wellness Retreat
- Hogan Lovells Philadelphia – Corporate Mindfulness
- Housing Alliance of Delaware – Recharge Your Workplace
- LexisNexis Risk Solutions – Corporate Group Yoga
- DiSilvestro Playground – Community Classes
- WSCC – Wallingford Swarthmore Community Classes
- Paul’s Run Retirement Community
- Plush Mills Senior Living
- Wesley Enhanced Living at Upper Moreland, Pennypack, Burholme
- Wellington at Hershey’s Mill
- CALM for Educators Program in Red Clay School District in Wilmington, DE
- Private clients in the Philadelphia, Main Line, and Wallingford-Swarthmore areas
Team Sun Wellness would not exist without Ellie – Ann’s grandmother – who passed away just shy of her 99th birthday, and was an enthusiastic participant in their chair yoga classes at Wellington at Hershey’s Mill.
CONTRIBUTE to Ann’s schooling in Yoga Therapy by reading more and visiting her GoFundMe Page.
CONTACT US: Team Sun Wellness – email: firstname.lastname@example.org or sign up for our Wellness Newsletter: