Ann and Brian formed Team Sun Wellness in 2015, joining forces to help people of all ages and walks of life take care of themselves through mindful movement and focused breathing.
Ann MacMullan Jeans is a certified yoga instructor (EYT-200) and believes in the healing power of yoga and meditation for everyone, no matter what age, level of fitness, or life circumstance. Ann has also completed Adaptive Yoga Teacher Training and Trauma Informed Yoga Training.
Brian Jeans is a certified yoga instructor (RYT-200), breathing coach and is completing his PhD in Educational Psychology focused on the characteristics of student-teacher relationships in challenging learning environments.
Ann and Brian are insured and registered with Yoga Alliance. They both have completed the foundational 8-week program at Penn Medicine’s Penn Program for Mindfulness, are trained in the American Heart Association’s Heartsaver First Aid and CPR, and regularly practice yoga and meditation.
- DiSilvestro Playground – Community Classes
- WSCC – Wallingford Swarthmore Community Classes
- Paul’s Run Retirement Community
- Plush Mills Senior Living
- Wesley Enhanced Living at Upper Moreland, Pennypack, Burholme
- Wellington at Hershey’s Mill
- Housing Alliance of Delaware – Recharge Your Workplace
- LexisNexis Risk Solutions – Corporate Group Yoga
- CALM for Educators Program in Red Clay School District in Wilmington, DE
- Private clients in the Philadelphia, Main Line, and Wallingford-Swarthmore areas
Team Sun Wellness would not exist without Ellie – Ann’s grandmother – who passed away just shy of her 99th birthday, and was an enthusiastic participant in their chair yoga classes at Wellington at Hershey’s Mill.
CONTACT US: Team Sun Wellness – email: email@example.com