Team Sun Wellness was formed in 2015 to help people of all ages and walks of life take care of themselves through mindful movement and focused breathing.
Ann Grace MacMullan
Ann is a certified yoga instructor (E-RYT 200) and believes in the therapeutic value of yoga and meditation for everyone, no matter what age, level of fitness, or life circumstance. She is currently pursuing her 850hr certification in Yoga Therapy. In addition she is a certified Level One Breath Coach through Prema Yoga Institute.
Brian Jeans is a certified yoga instructor (RYT-200) and is completing his PhD in Educational Psychology, focusing on how to mitigate the effects of stress on learning and development. He is also a Philly Reading Coach and Captain, bringing literacy to kids in underserved neighborhoods in Philly.
Lucy the Dog
Director of Disruption
Lucy the dog is the team’s meditation and relaxation coach. She has a regular self-care routine that includes high intensity interval training at the Navy Yard, eating a high protein diet, sunbathing, and an extensive restorative yoga practice.
Ann and Brian are insured and registered with Yoga Alliance. They have completed the foundational 8-week program at Penn Medicine’s Penn Program for Mindfulness, are trained in the American Heart Association’s Heartsaver First Aid and CPR, and regularly practice yoga and meditation.
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Clients include:
- Southern New Jersey Perinatal Cooperative – Wellness Retreat 2019, 2020
- Hogan Lovells Philadelphia – Corporate Mindfulness
- Housing Alliance of Delaware – Recharge Your Workplace
- LexisNexis Risk Solutions – Corporate Group Yoga
- DiSilvestro Playground – Community Classes
- WSCC – Wallingford Swarthmore Community Classes
- Paul’s Run Retirement Community
- Plush Mills Senior Living
- Wesley Enhanced Living at Upper Moreland, Pennypack, Burholme
- Wellington at Hershey’s Mill
- CALM for Educators Program in Red Clay School District in Wilmington, DE
- Private clients in the Philadelphia, Main Line, and Wallingford-Swarthmore areas