Outdoor Pop Up Yoga – Slow Flow for All Levels – Swarthmore United Methodist Church
Reserve your spot on the lawn now – this class is limited to 12 participants to ensure safe social distancing. We will measure and mark the spots laid out in staggered rows so all you need to do is show up and roll out your mat.
Get grounded, connect with your breath, and relax deeply during this slow flow yoga class for all levels.
What you need to bring:
- Your own mat
- Any props like blocks or strap you typically use (but not required.)
- An extra towel or blanket is handy for underneath your mat for extra padding.
- Something to cover your eyes during final relaxation pose.
- We recommend you wear your mask until your mat is set up and you’re ready to practice. While practicing yoga we leave it to your discretion as to whether you keep your mask on, and ask that you consider wearing your mask as you leave class.
- Use bug spray and sunscreen if you are so inclined.
- Other instructions: Please come 10 minutes early to set up. If you are hard of hearing, let us know in advance and we will reserve a front row spot for you. Do not attend if you are feeling unwell. If you become infected with COVID-19 and you have attended this class, we ask that you let us know for contact tracing purposes.
FIRST COME FIRST SERVE: $20 per person. You must pre-pay electronically to secure your spot, as there will be no cash handling on site. If you need to pay by check please email email@example.com for instructions. PREFERRED: you can also Venmo @Ann-MacMullan and choose cash on delivery when you go through the checkout to reserve your spot, or just email me right away.
👉🏼BIPOC get FREE ENTRY! Select cash on delivery and write “BIPOC” in notes, or email me with your info and “BIPOC.”
We are asking this slightly higher price so that Team Sun Wellness can continue to make yoga accessible for all by offering free classes to underserved communities in Philadelphia.
In case of inclement weather: you will receive an email at the very latest an hour before class letting you know if it is canceled. If you receive no email, class is on. The facilities inside SUMC are not available at this time.
Address: 129 Park Ave. Swarthmore, PA – metered parking right out front available (don’t have to pay past 6pm).
About the Instructor: Ann Grace MacMullan is a certified yoga instructor (E-RYT 200) and believes in the healing power of yoga for everyone, no matter what age, level of fitness, or life circumstance. Ann is currently pursuing her E-RYT 500 and C-IAYT, certification in Yoga Therapy. She has been teaching yoga and meditation throughout the Philadelphia area for five years, and teaches yoga and balance classes every semester through Wallingford-Swarthmore Community Classes.