Our three primary wellness offerings reflect our belief that everyone can benefit from greater focus upon posture, breath and balance.
Yoga and Meditation Classes
We have helped hundreds of clients to connect breath with movement through carefully designed sequences of reclining, seated and standing postures. Click the links below for more info.
- Summer Gentle Yoga with Ann: $60 for 7 sessions, $30 for 3 sessions, $15 for a drop-in. 60 min (Group) 7/10-8/21 Tuesdays at 9:30am – now at Swarthmore United Methodist Church.
- Summer Hatha Yoga with Ann: $60 for 7 sessions, $30 for 3 sessions, $15 for a drop-in. 60 min (Group) 7/12-8/23 – Thursdays at 6pm – Swarthmore United Methodist Church.
- Chair Yoga with Ann: $15 drop-in, $65/10, $80/8, 60min (Group) Swarthmore United Methodist Church.
- Yoga for Men with Brian: $15.00, $40.00 for 3 sessions, 60min (Group); Sundays at 11:00 and Thursdays at 6:30; S. Philadelphia (1809 S. Bancroft St.)
- Outdoor Mindfulness Meditation with Ann: Donation-based. Three Sundays in July (15th, 22nd and 29th) 8:00am, 30 min. (Swarthmore Town Center Ampitheater 121 Park Ave Swarthmore, PA.)
- Private Sessions for Individuals and Families – Ann or Brian
Recharge Your Workplace
Our Recharge workshop employs mindful yoga-based movement and breathing techniques to help your team manage stress, strengthen self and situational awareness, and build resilience to change. We create accessible sessions tailored your team’s size and range of ability levels, transforming your conference room or cafeteria into a calm and energized space for moving meditation. Our clients include LexisNexis, Paul’s Run, and Housing Alliance Delaware. Click on the link for more information.
Our unique group Educator Mindfulness session is based on the latest research indicating that focused breath, movement and intention-setting can help teachers manage stress, enhance resilience and care for the needs of even the most challenged students. We have employed these simple but powerful tools in the Red Clay School District in Wilmington, DE to help those who do so much to help others. Click on the link for more information.
Reach out to us for more details or to discuss your specific wellness needs. We look forward to hearing from you!