Our three primary wellness offerings reflect our belief that everyone can benefit from greater focus upon posture, breath and balance.
Yoga and Meditation Classes
Classes are 60 minutes unless otherwise indicated.
- Gentle Yoga Winter Session: Tuesdays at 9:30am January 8th – February 12th Wallingford Presbyterian Church – $60 for 6 sessions, $12 to drop in
- Hatha Yoga Winter Session: Thursdays at 6:00pm January 10th – February 14th Wallingford Presbyterian Church – $60 for 6 sessions, $12 to drop in
- Chair Yoga with Ann: $15 drop-in, $65/5, $80/8 – Swarthmore United Methodist Church. Ongoing Tuesdays.
- Yoga for Men with Brian: $15.00, $40.00 for 3 sessions; Sundays at 11:00 and Thursdays at 6:30; S. Philadelphia (1809 S. Bancroft St.) Ongoing.
- WSCC Gentle Yoga: March 5th – April 23th 2019 Tuesdays at 9:00am. Wallingford Presbyterian Church – Registration not yet available.
- WSCC Hatha Yoga: March 7th – April 25th 2019 at 6:30pm. Strath Haven High School. – Registration not yet available.
- WSCC Balance 101: March 7th – April 25th 2019 Thursdays at 1pm. Swarthmore United Methodist Church. – Registration not yet available.
- Private Sessions for Individuals and Families – Ann or Brian
Recharge Your Workplace
Our Recharge workshop employs mindful yoga-based movement and breathing techniques to help your team manage stress, strengthen self and situational awareness, and build resilience to change. We create accessible sessions tailored your team’s size and range of ability levels, transforming your conference room or cafeteria into a calm and energized space for moving meditation. Our clients include LexisNexis, Paul’s Run, and Housing Alliance Delaware. Click on the link for more information.
Our unique group Educator Mindfulness session is based on the latest research indicating that focused breath, movement and intention-setting can help teachers manage stress, enhance resilience and care for the needs of even the most challenged students. We have employed these simple but powerful tools in the Red Clay School District in Wilmington, DE to help those who do so much to help others. Click on the link for more information.
Reach out to us for more details or to discuss your specific wellness needs. We look forward to hearing from you!